Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday: Games to play in the car

If you're planning a road trip--or several--this summer, as we are, this site should be part of your travel prep! It's filled with ideas for things to do in the car for kids of all ages.

We're actually leaving today on an overnight trip--4 hours in the car each way--and I'm excited to try some of the listed baby activities with my son.

Making road trips more enjoyable works for me! Head over to Rocks in My Dryer for lots of great summer activity ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carrie --

I'll be interested to hear about which of these activity Nathan likes best! :)

Safe travel --

Love, Mom

Cyndee said...

I went to this site - wonderful! I am adding it to my car fun box!

Cyndee

myheartisalwayshome said...

Thanks for the tip!