Sunday, July 15, 2007

Home sweet home

We are thankful for traveling mercies throughout our trip to Michigan and are glad to have arrived home this evening. I am excited to post some photos and highlights--we had a wonderful time. I also realized how fond of blogging I've become, as I missed reading your blogs and wrote several posts in my head (many of which my memory may never recover!)

After I have a chance to sort through laundry and some of my thoughts, I hope to be back up and running tomorrow! Thank you for your kind comments.

3 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Hi Carrie!

Welcome home! I have been enjoying catching up on reading blogs this morning too!

Can't wait to chat and see how you're doing!

Love you - Monica

Leah in Iowa said...

Glad you're back, Carrie. Looking forward to reading some vacation posts of yours, and seeing some pictures, too. =)

Anonymous said...

We're thankful you are safely home and glad you had a fun time with Eric's family -- look forward to seeing photos!

Love, Mom