Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Makes *sense* to me!

I've been tagged by Leah to create pictures using the names of some of my blogging friends, including the person who tagged me. The guidelines state that I should try to incorporate a natural wonder of the world.

I once read a neat story about a little girl who was asked to write about the wonders of the world, and she chose to write about the five senses. It was much more poetic and beautiful than I've made it sound, but I thought it was a profound observation.

With that wonderful inspiration, here are 5 of my blogging friends, and the sense they represent:
Leah: taste--Leah just started a new recipe blog. She loves cooking and baking and she recently bought me a raspberry iced tea!

Monica--touch--Monica has touched my life in so many ways--she is a wonderful sister, and her blog is full of warmth, hospitality and creativity!

Lisa--sight--Lisa is an amazing photographer and has gorgeous pictures all over her sparkling new blog!

Susan--smell--Susan is "the aroma of Christ"--she is such a kind person and is very upfront about her love for the Lord!

Meredith--sound--Meredith is a new blogging friend, with whom I have many things in common, and I can't wait to hear what she has to say next!

Thanks to Monica for figuring out how to post these photos, and to Leah for offering to help. I told you I had great blogging friends!

4 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Very neat idea, Carrie - thank you for including me! I hope you get the pictures to work! :)

Susan said...

That is really neat. I am honored that I was in the list. We have come a long way since starting the days at Crescent Circle with the gals. I remember the day you said you were going to IA and thinking it was quite far!

justabeachkat said...

Very creative. Loved all the photos.

Hugs!
Kat

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Very creative!