Friday, September 21, 2007

A little milestone

At some point in the next couple of days, my blog will hit the 10,000th visitor mark. I thought it would be a great time to thank you for reading and also to invite those of you who've remained anonymous to come out of hiding. If you've never left a comment before--please introduce yourself. I'd love to "meet" you! (I've had quite a few visitors from all over Iowa lately--I'd especially enjoy meeting some of my "neighbors"!)

Thanks to those who regularly take the time to comment--I love hearing from you.

6 comments:

Leah in Iowa said...

Congratulations on your "almost" milestone! I can't believe it - 10,000 visitors!? Wow!!

On another note ~ I saw Nicole Baart's book in the Fall Fiction CBD catalog yesterday, and on someone's fall reading list today! How cool is that?

Susan said...

Congratulations Carrie! That is really something, your blog is well written and am proud of you:)

Leanne said...

I love your blog... especially the spiritual pieces!!
Love,
Leanne

Molly said...

Congratulations on reaching such a milestone! I enjoy checking in on your blog. Keep up the good work!

Niki said...

Congratulations, Carrie! I always enjoy your blog.
Blessings,

Katie said...

Greetings! :-)

I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog from your sister's "The Homespun Heart". You both have lovely blogs and are very inspiring. I really enjoyed seeing your "Shoebox Swap" pictures - can others join in that in the future! Looks like so much fun!

Well, I just wanted to say hello!

Blessings to you in the coming week!

~Katie