Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday: brand loyalty edition

This week's WFMW theme is brand loyalty, so I've compiled a list of some of our favorite name brands:
  • Shoes: Chacos! Read more here.

  • Paper/household products: I only buy Kleenex brand tissues, and for whatever reason, I prefer Angel Soft t.p. I am also a big fan of Uniball black fine-tip pens and Aquafresh toothpaste.

  • Food: As far as packaged/convenience products, we are loyal to reduced fat Wheat Thins, Kraft mac and cheese and Yoplait yogurt. We're also partial to Blue Bunny ice cream, which is made in Iowa's self-proclaimed "Ice Cream Capital of the World"!

  • Appliances: I have to say that we love our Dyson vacuum, which was a wedding gift. (Very pricey, however!)

I'm so curious to read what others have to say. Want more brand loyalty lists? Go here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to read your preferences -- most of which I already knew, but was interested to see that they are still the same. :)

As for me, the first "brand loyalty" that comes to mind is CocaCola (big surprise!). We only like Honey Maid graham crackers, and I prefer MoCafe chai tea.

I also prefer Hanes pantyhose (I think I may be one of the few people who still wear pantyhose!)

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

We are also loyal to Angel Soft t.p. and I have been loyal to pink Daisy Disposable razors. I've used those 18 years. I've also been a loyal customer of MAC Cosmetics for 15 years.

Andrea L.

Happy House Quilts said...

dyson? I don't know anyone who has one. I have a kirby and aside from it being a bit heavy...i adore it...but never pay full price...say no and when they call back with a reduced price then negotiate...they want a sale.

mer said...

Oh Carrie...where do I begin? Seriously, my list is LONG because I'm definitely picky! I'm ultra loyal to Stash chai tea, Seattle's Best coffee, Tillamook cheese, Ezekiel bread, Boulder chips, Hebrew National hot dogs, Heinz ketchup, and Ziploc bags. And I guess I'll stop there, because if I open my pantry door and start listing things...you'd probably end up with the longest comment in the history of your blog. *smile*

WorksForMom said...

I'm definitely with you on the Kleenex and the Yoplait!!

thehomespunheart said...

Let's see - we're partial to Coca Cola, Kraft Mac & Cheese, Bounce fabric softener, Gerber puffs, and we so love our Dyson! I'm guessing if I really thought about this, I'd come up with more - but those are the things that come to mind right off the top of my head!

ellen b said...

I love my chacos! blessings...

Anonymous said...

I followed your chaco post back to where you asked for a winter shoe that would be equal comfort. I'm not sure if you found anything or got any advice....I love my danskos. Again, you pay upfront. I am still enjoying 2 pairs that I bought while expecting my 1st baby. 3 babies, almost five years later I'm still loving them. I love them so much i just plurged on a pair of sandals for the summer. I love them too. Thought I'd share. Love reading your posts!

jen

Anonymous said...

:)
I splurged...not plurged