Friday, October 5, 2007

Link-a-doos

Wanted to share the following links with you--have a wonderful weekend!
  • Great tips from Abbey on clicking for a good cause--raising money for breast cancer research! It only costs you a minute to "donate!"
  • Want to win a copy of Amy Grant's new autobiography, Mosaic? Click here to enter.

  • Need a good laugh? Watch this little video of "Mom's Overture"--common parent phrases compiled into one hilarious song!

  • Thanks to Lisa for pointing me to yet another delicious pumpkin muffin recipe!

  • I've been wondering about a homemade alternative to commercial non-stick cooking spray, and Amy's shared one worth trying.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the things I learn on your blog (and Monica's)! :)

The Mom's Overture is hilarious -- I heard myself, my mom, and other moms I've known. Some things are universal!

Love you, Mom

Lisa said...

I saw the Mom's Overture a few day's ago and found myself laughing so much even though I myself am not a mom...it is great! happy weekend!

justabeachkat said...

I haven't been by in awhile, but I sure enjoyed "catching up" today.

I love the Mom's Overture...so funny! How does she do it????? Amazing!

Hugs!
Kat

A, B & C said...

Oh, I'm a link! I'm so excited! Thank you for thinking of adding this- for such a great cause too.

Niki said...

thanks for the great links, Carrie!
I think I am going to try the better than Pam recipe, I use Pam, but I don't like it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings.

Molly said...

Oh, the Mom's Overature cracked me up! I had to e-mail it to MY mom! :) And I have been looking for a pan spray recipe because a small can of it here costs almost $5! Can't wait to try it! Have a great weekend!

Jody said...

I have a Pampered Chef thing that, when you put oil in it ( I used olive oil), and pump it it makes an aerosol-ish spray. I use it all the time!

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

I have THE BEST pumpkin recipe EVER! However it's from a book and is not mine. If you're interested, just shoot me an e-mail! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~titus2fam(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Rochelle said...

The mom video is the best!! LOL!! LOL!!

Amy said...

Thank you so much for the link! I really love that nonstick spray and had used those misting sprays with not very good success. Let me know if you try it.

Oh, and I am so psyched that we get to exchange for the sister swap this time. I am really looking forward to it ;)!!!!