Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy birthday, Jill!


About a month ago, I received an unusual e-mail from the husband of Jill, whose blog I really enjoy reading. In the message, he referred to the recipients as BFOJ's (Blogging Friends of Jill's) and asked us to join his mission of giving her a fabulous 40th birthday! I was blown away by his forethought and creativity (though not trying to pressure other husbands out there, especially mine!) in celebrating Jill's special day. Here is a picture of the happy couple--Happy birthday, Jill!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Happy Birthday, Jill! :)

Carrie's mom

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More said...

Carrie- Thank you so very much. Can you tell my husband's career is in marketing and PR? ha! I cherish you and your blog and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being part of my very special BIG 4-0.