Lauren posted this meme, and I thought it was a fun theme idea! Here are 7 random things about me, related to Christmas.
1. My sister and I created a little activity we called the ornament game. We would sit in front of the tree and take turns selecting an ornament, and the other person would have to guess which one it was by asking questions. We could play this game for a long time!
2. We always had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast at our house growing up.
3. My family can only have an artificial tree because we live on a college campus and have to obey the fire code.
4. My parents allowed my sister and I to open our stockings first-thing, but we had to wait until at least 6:00 (!) before waking them.
5. I love our traditional Christmas Eve snacky supper (cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, etc.)
6. My favorite Christmas hymn is "O Holy Night."
7. My mom started this, and now my husband and I've adopted it. We give each other 4 gifts, according to the categories of this little poem: "Something you want, something you need, something to play with, something to read."
I enjoyed writing this list and tag anyone else who loves Christmas!