1. I do not like football. I have never understood it--the rules just don't make sense to me. Thankfully, my husband's also not a big fan--we much prefer basketball.
2. I became a vegetarian when I was a senior in high school. I gave a persuasive speech on not eating meat, and convinced myself through that research. A few years later, I did start eating poultry again but I haven't had beef for ten years and have never missed it! Ironically, we live in one of the highest pork-producing counties in the U.S.!
3. I have never dyed my hair, and I don't use a blowdryer or curling iron.
4. My least favorite household chore is dusting. (Anybody with me?)
5. During my junior year of high school, I received the "Actress of the Year" award for my role as Gwendolen in The Importance of Being Earnest.
6. I can't seem to get into the habit of flossing my teeth. My dental hygienist called me (long distance!) on my wedding day to remind to floss!
7. My Myers-Briggs type is ENFJ.