Thursday, January 31, 2008

Green Team


Better Homes and Garden magazine recently started a wonderful program to encourage readers to be more environmentally friendly. Living Green allows participants to receive a weekly challenge, and to track energy savings. I'd love for you to join my "green team"--if you'd like to be involved, please send me your e-mail address. You'll then receive an invitation to sign up. Your individual and team results will be compiled on-line--what a motivator! Even if you choose not to sign up, the website offers lots of ideas and articles on green living.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll join your green team!
Love, Mom

Katie said...

Carrie ~

I'll join your team too! :-)

I had not heard of this ~ I'm excited! I'll try to incorporate simple lessons from this into our homeschool to teach my son. Thanks!

~Katie

Megan Crow said...

Sure I'll join your team :)

No promises tho - I start my next semester soon - but I will do my best :)

It's a good motivation for Lent too.

megancrow at gmail dot com

Reflections. said...

I would love to join, if that's okay.

Lindsie

theblairjrs at yahoo dot com

Susan said...

Can international folks join?

Deeapaulitan said...

Count me in if there is still room!

spaghettipie said...

I'll join. Do you still have my email address?

A, B & C said...

Carrie,
I just sent you an email, but didn't see your post until now. I'll join your green team!
What a great idea!

Sarah B. B. said...

Megan makes a good point about this being a Lenten resolution. Count me in, as well! :)

Anonymous said...

i am going to try this, carrie!! not sure how good i'll do, but it's worth a shot.

mandi

debra said...

I'll join!

Thanks!

Debra
debra_beckman@hotmail.com