Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bingo!

My husband purchased a Bingo roller off of E-bay a few years ago to assist in the lottery process for student housing. We sometimes use the roller recreationally, and now that Nathan's discovered it, it may remain in our home long-term! He loves watching it spin and enjoys putting the balls back in the cage.

I thought it would be fun to host our own little bloggy version of Bingo. Please leave a comment on this post, indicating one Bingo slot (B12 or G49 as examples). I'll have Nathan spin the roller, and the first ball to match up with one of your guesses wins a prize! As a reminder, here are the numbers:

B 1 - 15
I 16 - 30
N 31 - 45
G 46 - 60
O 61 - 75

Contest open to everyone, but each slot can only be listed once. If two people select the same number, we'll go with the earliest commenter. Also, you must leave me some way to contact you (blog or e-mail address) or your entry won't count. Comments open until Friday at noon CST.

Let's play B-I-N-G-O!

28 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

N 31

Fun idea!

tas said...

N 35

Frances said...

I 24

mer said...

O 69

I have really fond memories of playing Bingo with my grandmother on Friday nights at the Elks Club when I was young. Such a fun post!

NeedANap2 said...

B 5

Krista said...

B2

Kali said...

Hey Carrie! My sister (Kelsey) mentioned that you had a blog, and I'm so glad I've stumbled across this - how fun! I've enjoyed browsing through some of your archives. I'm excited to have another blog to read :-)

Here's my bingo number: G 50

Ewokgirl said...

G 53

What a funny, but interesting sort of toy for your kiddo to play with! I'm sure my nieces would have loved that, too, at that age!

Steve & Molly said...

What a fun idea! I can see why he would love that new toy! :)
B-12

Katie said...

How neat! My call is G 47...

Lisa C said...

B 10 I love playing Bingo...so much fun!!!

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

N 36

Fun idea!

Brie said...

B1 (first initial and day of birth)

Glad to catch up on what you're up to Carrie :)

gail said...

what fun! has G 46 been taken?

Lisa said...

I remember that Bingo cage! I'm sure N just loves playing with it!!!

G55 for me :)

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

G 48. FUN!

Susan said...

Neat Idea! Looks like the dream toy for a toddler:)

O-72

kelseylynae said...

Hi Carrie :)

I think Sara mentioned your blog awhile back and occassionally I remember to come check you out and always enjoy reading your wise words. I'll try to be more consistent, now that you've found me out :)

Don't be too disappointed in my blog... I'm not very consistent with it, and usually it's just stories :)

Hope all is well...oh and for Nathan's bingo game: I-22! Tell him it's for Kelsey, he'll understand ;).

Mom2fur said...

I'll take B3 if it's available...for Boys 3!

MamaGeek said...

N21. That baby is so cute I could just eat em! :)

kristin said...

Fun idea, and I'm sure Nathan loves it too!!

I'll go for I-24

Anonymous said...

Well, you can tell I haven't had much sleep in the past few days! I'll try again with N40 -- Love, Mom

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

o67

Edi said...

I'll go with G 49

Leah in Iowa said...

O 70

And what a fun thing to do! You always have such great ideas, Carrie! =)

~ Leah

Heather Overby said...

I'm calling B-4. I always enjoy reading your blog.
Have a blessed day!

Jamie said...

G 57! What a funny contest! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! :)

I'll go with I-18.

N, this could earn you some serious brownie points here. Afterall, who is your favorite aunt?! Wink, wink to Kristin and Monica.

-Kendra