Friday, February 22, 2008

Giving and receiving

*Thank you for playing Bingo with me--that was fun! Our first ball was N37 (and yielded the cutest photo); it took 3 more spins to find a winner: Brie with B1! Go visit Brie--she's a new blogger and a high school classmate who recently found me on this truly WorldWideWeb. Brie won a pretty spring notepad, a small box of these (a local favorite), and a little bottle of this.

*On another note, thanks to Jenn for the Everyday Kindness award! You have to check out Jenn's craft ideas--she is so creative! I am passing on this award to Katie because she is always so sweet and encouraging.

7 comments:

The Stepford Wife said...

Oh my goodness!! What a cutie! LOL!

Katie said...

Thank you Carrie!! :-) You've really brightened my weekend! Nathan is quite adorable...I bet he has so much fun watching that machine spin! How cool is it that you have a bingo machine?! That ranks right up there with the church pew my mom bought at a garage sale for a piece of furniture! Love it! Thanks again for the award and also for the prayers for my grandma!! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

What a darling photo! And how fun to have connected with someone from Colorado! :) Love you - Mom

Mom2fur said...

Congrats to Brie! And what a dollbaby you have there!

MamaGeek said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Yay to the winner!

Ryan said...

My nephew is a STUD!

Brie said...

Yeah...I'm so excited...I've never won anything before! Thanks, Carrie. So glad we've been able to reconnect and thanks for sharing a link to my blog.