Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet!

A friend and I made notecards over the weekend. Here are my favorites--so simple, but I love how they turned out! Both of these will be sent to friends who just had babies.

Also, if you need inspiration for some unique homemade valentines, look no further than here. Lots of fun ideas for re-purposing your junk drawer contents into one-of-a-kind greetings. Since they only show one photo, here are some more examples from the actual magazine article: a packet of sugar ("you are too sweet"), a match ("you light my fire") and red hots/Tabasco sauce ("hey, hot stuff"). So cute and creative!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are beautiful! You have such a knack for this! I love these cards so much and I am sure your friends will appreciate them too!!

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

Such cute cards!

Susan said...

They look great. I went to the website you recommended and laughed at the battery saying, "I get a charge out of you." I might have to try it.

Katie said...

Lovely!! Thanks for the other valentine ideas!