Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pop comments

Remember pop quizzes from your school years?! Well, "pop comments" will be a lot more fun. Occasionally, I will secretly select a post for pop comments. One random commenter on that particular post will win a small prize. I like comments + you like free stuff = win-win.

Yesterday's post was the first one chosen for pop comments, and the first winner is Wendi! She won two samples of Skin MD Natural lotion--one to keep and one to pass on to a friend.

After reviewing Gloves in a Bottle, I was sent samples of a similar product. I really like Skin MD and prefer it to Gloves in a Bottle because even though they're both unscented, it smells less medicinal. Also, a little goes a long way. This product made my hands feel very soft, which is hard to come by in a harsh Iowa winter! It's labeled as a face lotion as well, so I tried using it as such and liked how light and smooth it felt.

According to the website, the lotion has an "invisible shield" that keeps moisture-robbing irritants out while helping retain your skin's own natural moisture, resulting in skin that is better hydrated, over the long term, than what can be achieved by conventional lotions. I'm amazed that it doesn't come off when you wash your hands, which I do frequently.

I appreciate the opportunity to test this product, and I hope you enjoy it, too, Wendi! Thanks, everyone, for commenting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop comments -- fun idea! Love you, Mom

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

How fun! I love lotion so this is the perfect thing for me to try out. Thanks Carrie!

mer said...

FUN idea, Carrie! And your flower in the post above is very clever!

thehomespunheart said...

Carrie - this is a great idea for encouraging commenters!