Friday, April 25, 2008

Bloomin' Swap

Time to share all the swappin' fun!

Oh, my. My swap partner, Katie, put together an amazing shoebox (shown above)! Here are the wonderful goodies she sent me:
My favorite things were the fun crafty and stationery items. I was also really excited to try this. Katie even sent me a gardening magazine that's published in her hometown--you can check it out here. Everything was wrapped really cute, and she even attached related Bible verses to each item. Thank you so much, Katie!

These are the goodies I sent to Katie:

This next photos are from my mom and her swap partner, Melinda. My mom said they were a great match and she got a kick out of how similar their gifts were to each other! (Photo 1 is Ruth's box to Melinda; photo 2 is the box Melinda sent Ruth)OK, ladies, now it's your turn to show and tell:




13 comments:

Blue Castle said...

What pretty boxes! This was a really fun swap. I truly enjoyed getting to know my swap partner, Melody. Thank you for hosting this!

Katie said...

Carrie,

I was tickled to swap with you. Your box was filled with blessings. I'm truly grateful.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again!!

:-) Katie

thehomespunheart said...

Fun! This was such a great experience for me as well and I've enjoyed gaining a new friend, best of all!

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

great swap - thanks for hosting!!

Linds said...

Great! Thanks for hosting a fun swap!

Linds

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

Wonderful boxes! Thanks for hosting this swap. It is always so fun!

Steve & Molly said...

Love seeing all the swap box pics! Can't wait til we're in the States later this year so I can participate in one, too! Mail from here is just not dependable enough to trust it. So, in the mean time I enjoy seeing others' stuff! :) Have a great weekend!

Mom2fur said...

You sure got some nice stuff! My blog partner has mailed mine, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I have it to look forward to. I will post about it ASAP!
BTW, thanks so much for doing these shoebox swaps. I love swaps that are easy!

Heather said...

Thank you so much Carrie and Monica! Thank you Ellie!

Erica said...

Such fun! Thank you for hosting this and letting us participate! I enjoyed "meeting" my partner, Jenny, and I think we both had fun shopping and creating for each other!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for arranging this- I always love your swaps!

By the grace of God ... said...

I received my package yesterday -- so I think we are okay. Thanks for hosting. I did dedicate a post to it with photos.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for putting this together - it was a lot of fun! :)