Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Checking in

Whew! We got home an hour ago, after a 12-hour trip. It was so good to be in Colorado, and now of course it's good to be home and dive into all that needs to be done around here!

I am excited to get caught up with all of you, but I know it's going to take awhile, especially in the midst of all the other things I need to get done! Thanks for all your comments and e-mails, especially about the house. I appreciate it so much!

I plan to spend the next few days updating about my trip, and also clarifying some stuff about the house and my husband's job switch. Friday will be the fabulous reveal of all the bloomin' swap fun! And of course I mentioned there will be a book giveaway in the near future. Stay tuned!

10 comments:

justabeachkat said...

Wow...you've been a busy girl. Glad you're home, safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all your news.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

We're thankful for your safe travel, both coming and going! You'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for the upcoming life changes! Love you, Mom

mer said...

Glad you're home safe tonight! I prayed for you guys today, and I enjoyed our lunch and conversation very much!

Leah in Iowa said...

Good to know you're back, relatively close by. =) I'll be watching for your posts - I seem to have missed a few things!

thehomespunheart said...

Hi Carrie! Welcome Home! Love you,
Monica

Amy said...

Glad to hear that you got back safe and sound.

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about your new home.

Katie said...

Carrie,

So glad you're back!! :-)

I'm praying for all the new changes coming up...so excited for you too!

Katie

Susan said...

Welcome home! It is an exciting time for you.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Glad you are home safely!