Monday, May 5, 2008

Bloggy stuff

  • Thanks to all who left comments on Friday's post. The winner of the book is Frances!

  • Taking Thursday off from blogging was a great decision time-wise. That was an especially busy day for us, and I was very resolved to not check my blog or anyone else's. I felt really motivated to use the time I would normally spend on blogs to get caught up on other things.

  • I recently checked out this site. If you log in periodically, it's a great way to find out who's linking to your blog. I've met some new people this way who don't usually leave comments. (You know who you are!) =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've looked at tecnorati too when I was doing some searching online...had no idea anything existed like that! Kinda neat!

Ewokgirl said...

I think taking a day off from blogging is really smart. I spend way too much time on the computer, and I'm finding I'm not reading books like I used to because of it. Also, it wouldn't hurt to get a little more done around the house. ;-)

Thanks for the idea. I may try implementing it myself.