Monday, May 19, 2008

Closing time

Well, the day has come--we close on our house later this morning! We're very excited, and can't wait to make this house our new home.


Thank you so much for your wallpaper and paint tips awhile back. I printed off your comments, which have been so helpful as we do all these projects for the first time! We're on hold with re-doing the bedrooms for now, but I chose a lovely blue* for our basement playroom. (*Enter 7410 to see it, which looks a little brighter on-line than on the swatch)


My parents arrive this weekend, followed by Eric's brother. We'll be straddling both houses for a week or so as we get things set up--such a funny way to move, but nice to have all that space as we figure things out. Needless to say, my on-line time will be difficult to predict these next two weeks, so I'll see ya when I see ya!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you today as you close on your house! Looking forward to seeing you soon -- love, Mom

Kimberlee said...

Congratulations! I know you have a lot of work ahead of you with moving, but I am sure you will enjoy it still!

Have a great time!

Susan said...

I am soo happy for you! Congratulations;)

Niki RuralWritings said...

Exciting day! I'll keep you in prayer and remember to enjoy the process and have a great time!
blessings
Niki

Brie said...

How exciting!!! Have fun as you settle in to your new home :)

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

So exciting! It is lots of work but so rewarding when you see it all come together. Good luck and enjoy your helpers!

BTW... if the Four Sale sign is still there when you arrive take some pictures. We took pictures of us standing by it and then pictures as we pulled up the sign. Those are some of my favorite pictures.

mer said...

How exciting. Take some pictures!!! This is a BIG day worth celebrating.

I'm happy for you, and hope that your moving goes smoothly!

Meredith

gail said...

Congratulations!!!

Steve & Molly said...

Yay! Congratulations! What an exciting new step in your journey!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Leah in Iowa said...

I'm so happy for you guys! You must be so very excited, and yet maybe a little overwhelmed at the same time, too? I'll keep you in my prayers!

Jill@Who Could Ask for Anything More said...

Congratulations and good luck with your move!

Jamie said...

Yay! :-)

Amy said...

What an exciting time for your family- I am thinking of you!!!

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

Congratulations!!!