Friday, May 16, 2008

Linkadoos

  • In the middle of a home improvement project? Get a $10 coupon from Lowe's--hat tip to Money Saving Mom. Also from MSM, I've been using this site for inspiration to help use up ingredients before we move.

  • Loved this post about baby steps towards more natural, healthy living!

  • I have many granola recipes, but had never heard of making it in a crockpot! Hat tip to Linds.

  • You've probably seen these popular Mom/Baby fitness DVDs at Target. They always make me smile in the store, because that's the sister-in-law and nephew of a close friend of ours. Anyway, Jillian, the instructor, just started a fun new website called Happily Ever Active. Go check it out!

  • My blogging buddy, Tina, just started a blog dedicated to recipes for light summer recipes.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

I'll definitely have to try that granola recipe. Yum!

Ewokgirl said...

THANK YOU for that coupon for Lowe's. We practically live there lately, and we'll be spending money there again this weekend. My debit card is Visa, so this is perfect!

Amy said...

Oh, that granola recipe looks great. I will have to try that!