Friday, August 8, 2008

Fun times

For my last post about our vacation, I wanted to share some pix of Nathan having fun.


We visited two different cities' children museums on our trip, and I have to give props to the people who design them. So colorful and imaginative--what great places to play! Monica and I always loved the play grocery store at the children's museum in Denver, and that seemed to be our kids' favorite place to hang out, too.

We took several trips to the pool, and Nathan had fun floating on this raft and swimming with Grammie and Grandpa.

I love this photo, especially because this grandma had never met Nathan before (a downside of our family being so spread out), and they were having such a good time reading together before bedtime.

Have a wonderful weekend! (And while I'm thinking of it, my post from Wednesday has disappeared! Has that ever happened to anyone else? I did nothing to change it--it still shows up in my post files, but it no longer appears on my blog?!)

8 comments:

Mom said...

More great photos! The one of Grandma and Nathan is priceless! :) Have a great day -- Love, Mom

Angela - Life w/ One Busy Boy said...

Nathan looks like such a big boy!! Glad you had such a nice trip!

MyHeartIsAlwaysHome said...

Love the picture of Nathan with Grandma!

gail said...

great pics!

schatzi said...

Just stopping by to say hi....I so enjoyed all your photos and sure looks like you had a wonderful time with family....

Blessings,

Connie

kelseylynae said...

The last picture is just great! I still can't get over those curls!!!

Wednesday is my first day of classes...say a prayer for me if you think of it :)

Mom2fur said...

My family is also spread out (New York, Ohio, Michigan and Georgia, not to mention cousins in Seattle and Pennsylvania), so I know just what you mean. I'm glad Grandma got to meet Nathan!

Jane said...

What a goreous boy....love those curls