Both Amy and Gail tagged me to do a list of 6 random things about myself. I keep thinking I'll run out of things to say, but I guess I have plenty of quirks to spread around!
1. I read somewhere a long time ago that the first stall in public bathrooms is the least popular, and thus the least germy (or at least that's how I took it). So I usually head for that one--isn't that useful information?!
2. I have always had an outie belly button. I strongly dislike it, especially since pregnancy makes it even more of an outie!
3. I have mixed feelings about Facebook. I don't spend much time on there, but it has been fun to re-connect with people from different times in my life. It's just weird to me that it's all so "public"--that tons of people can read your messages to your friends. And I don't add all the games and applications--simple is just fine for me. So if you send me a request to adopt a virtual Chia pet or to take you on in the world's biggest Scrabble tournment, I will probably reject your invitation. (Just so you know in advance!)
4. I really dislike painting my nails--I'm terribly clumsy with it. I don't like how painted fingernails look on myself, but I do keep my toes painted during the summer.
5. With a new month beginning tomorrow, I look forward to flipping to the next page of our kitchen calendar. (Mer, did you say this sometime? It really is a fun monthly ritual!)
6. My favorite pen is the Uniball vision fine-tip in black. They're kind of expensive, so I put them on my Christmas list, and am truly excited if I receive some. (Yes, I am both thrifty and practical!)
7. I just finished the final book in the Mitford series and will be posting about that later this week.