Here is my list for September 22-December 20 (which happens to be Nathan's 2nd birthday!), keeping it real like I did last year by starting with 6 books so I can add more if appropriate and feel even better about my reading accomplishments!
- Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon (I don't want this series to end!)
- Cleaning Up the Clutter by Emilie Barnes
- The Girlfriends' Guide to Toddlers by Vicki Iovine (and I'll probably re-read at least some of the pregnancy guide, too)
- Cheaper and Better by Nancy Birnes
- What is a Family? by Edith Schaeffer
- The Simple Living Guide by Janet Luhrs
So there you have it--my fall reading titles. I'm sure I'll review most of these as I go along, which adds to the motivation and the fun of learning since I seem to gravititate towards non-fiction these days. To make my list more well-rounded, I think I need to add another fiction book, and probably something by a male author to be a little more balanced in that aspect--any suggestions?Happy reading, everyone! (You can read tons of other fall book lists here.)