Monday, March 9, 2009

Word verification

Awhile back, Mer had a funny observation that she'd seen some humorous words when asked to give word verification when submitting comments on a blog. Since then, I've paid more attention to those "words." More often than not, I get something like "lnuafdr," but I have come across a couple funny ones. Last week, I did a double-take when the requested word was "corrie." I for sure would've taken a picture if the "o" had been an "a"! But this one I came across over the weekend did make me smile, so I thought I'd share:

9 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

THAT is funny!

Wendi said...

I've noticed so funny one's a time or two also.

Hope you're feeling well!

Mary Ann said...

I always try to sound them out!

Funny post, Carrie!

Michelle said...

Carrie,
I just found your blog today! I am so excited! I love following/reading blogs and seeing what everyone is up to! You can catch up with our family at http://thethisandthatofeverydaylife.blogspot.com/.
Take care!
Michelle

Mom2Drew said...

He/he...very observant!

ScrappinAway said...

I had notice some funny ones as well! I wonder how they are generated?

Linda said...

I had to type 'gvepraiz' once..

Eventhough the spelling isn't all that, I just went 'wowww!' ;)

Greetings from the netherlands!

Hadley said...

that's funny!

how's the pregnancy going? almost time, isn't it?

Amy A. said...

All of the sudden the word verifications have become more like actual words.