Monday, May 4, 2009

With thanks

Thanks to all who left comments on Friday's post--the winner of the book is Renee. It was fun to hear from some people who've never commented before--I love meeting new blog friends!

Speaking of blog friends, I was totally amazed that two women whom I've never met sent gifts to welcome Natalie. How very thoughtful!

Angie sent this beautiful box, along with some cute washcloths (something we still needed--she was "sneaky" and asked my sister for an idea!)
My sweet blog friend, Katie, sent these nice gifts: recycled notecards, a pink onesie, and a darling dress with tulips on it.
Thank you, Angie and Katie, for these lovely gifts--we've been overwhelmed by the generosity of so many and appreciate your part in that!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

It is always nice to be suprised with things we need. How fun for 2 friends to send you some cute things.

angie said...

Your posts are happening closer together. I will take that as a good sign that your family is discovering a new rhythm.

Renee said...

Oh, what a nice surprise to find this in my blog reader this morning. Thank you so much!

Wendi said...

I love getting surprise goodies, how fun!

Next time I am in Iowa I would love to meet up with you!

Katie said...

Oh goodie, you got it! I never know how long it takes the mail to travel down a state. :-)

You are certainly welcome, and I was happy to send it! Love the updates on your darling family.

Blessings!!
Katie

Amy said...

I love surprises like that. What sweet little gifts you received!