Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A random request

I debated about even posting this on here, but I figure it's my blog so why not?

I noticed on the back of our Frosted Mini Wheats box that there's a send-in form for a "free" disposable camera. I am interested in this offer because the camera features Tinker Bell, and my sister plans to take my niece here for her birthday this fall. I thought this camera would make an appropriate gift for such an occasion, but I can't seem to find any more cereal with this particular offer on it. I have just one of the 8 tokens needed, so I thought I'd take a chance and see if anyone reading can help me. If you have any of these boxes and don't plan to send away for this offer yourself, would you consider sending them to me? I'd much appreciate it, and I know a little girl who would appreciate it, too! =)

The tokens can be found on packages of Kelloggs cereal, including Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Crispix and Rice Krispies. If you're willing to send them, please let me know in the comments, and I will e-mail you the needed info. Thanks so much!

9 comments:

Hestermania! said...

i just got rid of THREE boxes of apple jacks that had these on them! sorry i'm too late =( can i suggest going to your recycling center and looking through the cardboard? might be a little gross, but might be worth it ;)

thehomespunheart said...

I have one I can send you :)

Michelle said...

Carrie,
I have one that you can have. You can let me know over facebook where to send it if you would like. Hope that you get enough! :)

Rally said...

I will ask my parents- as these cereals haven't entered my house in years... this all may change having a child around.

Emily said...

I have one on my box of Rice Krispies. I'll send it to you!

Anonymous said...

Have yo tried posting this request on Freecycle? We hardly ever do cereal, so I don't have any.

Mel

Hestermania! said...

i just realized we still have one of the boxes of apple jacks left! if you still need tokens, send me your info and i'll be happy to contribute =)

nystraldjo at hotmail dot com.

Liz said...

If you are still needing some ... I have one off a Rice Krispie box.

Mom said...

When does this offer expire? I'll watch for these -- love, Mom