Friday, July 10, 2009

Odds and ends

*I decided it was Natalie's turn to be featured in my profile pic--isn't she darling?! Thanks for being our photographer, Monica! The previous one with Nathan was taken last July, so it was definitely time for an update.


*Eric and I celebrated 4 years of marriage yesterday by having dinner at OG, complete with real Zuppa Toscana. =)


*After today, I'll be away from the computer for a couple weeks and look forward to catching up with you when I get back. (Laura M., thanks for your comment. I'd be happy to write about my adjustment to two kids after my return! In the meantime, I received some great advice with this post.)

*Happy summer to all!*

13 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you had a nice anniversary!
(I can't see the photo of you and Natalie -- it is distorted -- maybe it's my computer?)
Love you, Mom

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

(I can see the picture and it's cute!)

Amanda said...

Boy Natalie is a doll, Carrie! Congrats on the anniversary and the family of four!

Anonymous said...

That pic is super cute! However, you know what I'm going to say...I'm a little saddened that you didn't use any of my pics...what's up with that? What up yo?

Mando

Anonymous said...

oh and happy anniversary!! I didn't forget at all!! Love you so much!!

mando again

Mary Ann said...

Happy anniversary! Natalie is so cute!

Ginger said...

Happy Anniversary and happy vacation!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! Darling picture!!

Hayley said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for your encouraging words.....it was just what I needed to hear. Have a fun on your vacay!

Kendra said...

Wohoo! This post means we see you tomorrow! We are all super excited for your arrival! Happy travels.

erin said...

Happy anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been 4 years already! I hope the trip up went well and you have lots of great family time while you are there!

Susan said...

Great Profile picture! Has is really been 4 years? Seems like yesterday since the gals and I took that road trip to celebrate with you! Good times...

Anonymous said...

YES SHE IS DARLING. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

LOVE, DAD