Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Thanksgiving weekend

It was wonderful to have my parents here this past weekend. Natalie and Nathan loved hanging out with Grammie and Grandpa. Here are a couple fun pictures of getting reacquainted:

Nathan wanted to play Memory multiple times a day!

All she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth--ha! These just popped in last week.


Our Thanksgiving dinner was delicious, if I do say so myself, and I loved this yummy pie. I did experience some early morning "turkey stress" and was glad to have help from my mom and husband! =) Here's Eric with the finished product:

Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Dear Carrie, it was indeed wonderful to be together for Thanksgiving. And yes, dinner was delicious -- as were all the other meals we enjoyed! Thank you for all you did to make our visit special. We love you all very much! Love, Mom

thehomespunheart said...

So fun! I love the pictures!! Your N's are so cute! Glad you dinner was yummy - look forward to talking tomorrow!

Wendi said...

So glad you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving with family. Natalie is getting so big. It seems like yesterday you were announcing her arrival.

KellyVM said...

Either Nathan got a major haircut or my eyes are deceiving me. He looks so grown up! And playing memory already? How fun!

Mom2fur said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your family! The pictures are so cute and everyone looks so happy!