Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good times

It was wonderful to have my parents here recently. My mom came for a long weekend, and then my dad was able to stay an entire week after that. Here are some pictures from our time together:

We went to a special pancake breakfast at our small local airport, and Nathan loved watching all the planes land and take off.
I love this pic of my dad and Natalie walking together
Natalie showing off her cute new t-shirt!
Nathan and Grandpa at the zoo

Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad. Love you!

7 comments:

Mom said...

We love you, too! It was great to be there -- thanks for everything. :) We're thankful for new treasured memories. Love, Mom

thehomespunheart said...

Sweet pix, I loved that sweater N2 has on! Oh, I just loved picking up a snuggly girl in that cozy sweater - mmmmm, love it!

Talk to you this afternoon!

Love,
Monica

Amy said...

Oh how sweet, Carrie!! He is getting so big!!

Melissa said...

Great pictures! I love your mom and dad and have enjoyed their visits when they come to see Monica and her family!

Wendi said...

How great that they are able to visit! Looks like you had a great time.

erin said...

loved the pictures! Every small town must do the pancake breakfast at the airport - what a random tradition!

Katie said...

What fun pictures...I especially like the one of you, your dad, and Natalie all together ~ just precious! So glad they were able to visit!! I'm still down south but I just wanted to check in and say hello! Cheer on your Pa for me soon! :-)

Blessings,
Katie