Monday, October 25, 2010

Waiting room

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post, but we've had some extra stuff going on! I was in charge of a community event sponsored by MOPS this past weekend, and the details for that have kept me quite busy. I'm also once again doing some part-time work for the college, and am still trying to find my new rhythm with adding that to everything else.

I'm working on a more extensive post for later this week, but I wanted to check in and also to share this beautiful new song I heard at a Bible study I'm attending. Listen and be blessed!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm listening to that neat song as I type this comment ~ beautiful! Thanks for the link! I pray that all is going well for you ~ would love to hear more about all that you are doing with MOPS sometime!! Have a great week ahead Carrie!