Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Colorado Christmas

I didn't end up with very many pictures on my camera from our recent trip to CO, but I wanted to share the ones I do have of wonderful time with loved ones:
The cousins had a wonderful time playing and eating together.
A group of my high school friends and their families gathered for a nice brunch.
Our family was supposed to have a professional photo shoot done during our time together, but we had to make some last-minute adjustments. Friday, I'll plan to share some of the photos from our amateur shoot (read: Monica, me, and a patient friend).
Happy new year, everyone!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for making the trip -- it was grand to be together in the Rocky Mountains to celebrate the birth of our Saviour! Love you, Mom

Carrie said...

=) Sounds like a fun time was had by all and that it was a terrific blessing to be together.

Happy New Year to you!

Katie said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! And I just saw the great pictures over at Monica's blog ~ wow!! Can't believe they aren't professional! They turned out great!

thehomespunheart said...

Aw, I love that one of Natalie and Grammie! :)

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Cute pics!