Monday, April 18, 2011

Nest swap show and tell

Hooray for spring--and a spring swap! It's show and tell time . . .

My partner Amy put together a fabulous box of goodies for me: a pink and green bag (love that color combo!), cupcake mix with festive papers and flags (I will definitely make those for Easter!), daisy planter (the friendliest flower), garden gloves, flower lollipops, tin candles, bath fizzies, notecards and shopping list, matching plates and napkins, and a cute box with jelly beans inside. Thank you so much, Amy, for the fun box!
I sent Amy some plastic eggs, a spring picture frame, throat drops (random, yes, but cold season hangs on here in the Midwest where we both live), glittery candle, butterfly sidewalk chalk for her daughters, notecards, a pottery cup, a scented diffuser, lotion and fun sprinkles.Now it's your turn--please leave us a link so we can see your fun swap boxes!

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks Carrie and Monica for hosting. It is so fun to do these swaps.

Bevy said...

Thank you gals... this was so fun to do.

Enjoy your "nest" today and always.

~Bevy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Thank you so much for hosting these swaps. I am blessed each time I enter.

petrii said...

This swap was so fun and I'm hoping to get pics taken and get linked up. I only have a few hours home before I head back to my mama's to care for her. But I will try to get linked up either before I leave or when I get back later this evening.

It was SO much fun!!!

Have a Blessed day ladies,
Dawn

Amy said...

Carrie, I didn't realize that this was YOU!! How funny. Thanks for posting BOTH of our swaps, as I was too excited and ripped into mine and the kids ran away with their stuff before I even thought to take a photo. I truly love everything you sent and had a blast doing this. Thanks again for everything and to you and Monica for facilitating. Love, Amy

Crystal said...

Linked mine! Thank you so much ladies for hosting these! I had so much fun with it!

Kara K said...

Fun swap! I co-hosted a swap party a couple of weeks ago with a friend, be looking for a post about that soon!

Katie said...

What fun! Both boxes look like a delight!

Handwoven Dreams said...

Carrie and Monica thank you for hosting this swap! It was my first time to participate and was so much fun. I am in the process of uploading pix to my blog and will then link up!

kelseylynae said...

I liked your reference to "You've Got Mail" with Meg Ryan's -"The friendliest flower." I agree :)

Kimmers said...

I loved doing this swap...I always do! I was especially blessed to be paired with Ellie. My box did not arrive until yesterday and I am out of town until Friday for work. I will post my pictures when I get home.

petrii said...

Hi Carrie,
I finally got my Nest Swap post linked up. So sorry I didn't get this done last week. My mom developed a blood clot from her Pacemaker surgery, so it was such a busy week, but she is better and able to stay on her own again.

Thanks for your patience ~~
Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

Carrie said...

A little late to the party, but I finally got my post up!!

http://www.readingtoknow.com/2011/05/nest-swap.html