Monday, September 12, 2011

Checking in

I haven't had much time to blog lately, but wanted to post a few little updates. Nathan started preschool right after we got back from Kansas City, I've been working on two assignments for the college, and I'm a main leader for our local MOPS group which starts this week.

Here are a couple pictures--Nathan on his first day of school and a shot of his classroom. He's definitely enjoying it!It's also starting to feel like fall around here. I got out my autumn decorations, and was thrilled to add something new to my collection. My college roommate, Hayley, is quite the crafter, and I purchased this set of cute "FALL" blocks from her. Love them!

Not sure I'll be able to blog as regularly for awhile, but I'll post when I can.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Thanks Car! I went ahead and deleted that blog though, because my FB page is thriving! If you could link those fall blocks to
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=192314454169154&set=a.192314420835824.48019.191558740911392&type=1&theater

that will bring you to the photo on my FB page. Thanks! Love ya! :)

Wendi said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! I am so glad that N is enjoying school. It makes it so much easier to send them on their way. :)

thehomespunheart said...

WHO would not love that amazing classroom?! Wow - so glad he's enjoying it! Wish it felt like Fall here - though I consider it a success that it has been below 70 (just barely) when I've woken up for the past week!

Katie said...

Thanks for the update, Carrie. I can completely identify with the lack of time to blog. I agree with your sister ~ that classroom looks amazing!! So many fun stations! Yay for your growing boy!

Those blocks are so charming and cozy looking ~ thanks for sharing her link!

Mom said...

Handsome boy on his first day of school -- great classroom -- and cute fall blocks. :) Thanks for the updates! Love you, Mom

Carrie said...

Definitely sounds like you are busy, busy!!! Blessings on you as you navigate this new season!

Leah in Iowa said...

Wow - is he ever growing up! He looks so handsome! Hope he enjoys this year of preschool. I hope to return to blogging some day soon.