Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good times

Things continue to be quite busy, but I wanted to share a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Eric took Nathan on his first camping trip. Both guys loved it!

This is one of my favorite recent photos. It's a joy to watch these two playing nicely together.

I was blessed to have 3 friends stay with us for a weekend as we celebrated our 10-year college reunion. Thanks for coming, ladies!

We've been having gorgeous, warm weather, and I am soaking it up while I can. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awww...so cute! Nathan's dimples and Natalie's eyes ~ darling!! I love how big brother is reading to lil' sis. All the pictures look like good times indeed.

And can I just say your jacket is adorable?

Mom said...

Great photos of good times! :)
Love you, Mom