Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Checking in

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. We did, and I will share pictures soon.

Speaking of pictures, I'll be sharing a special one on Friday. Here's a hint. =) I really don't have a prediction this time--just hoping to see a healthy little one!

I have lots of other posts planned for the next couple of weeks, too, including a book review, our Merry swap show-and-tell, and Nathan's 5th birthday. Stay tuned!


thehomespunheart said...

What is N's b'day theme this year?

erin said...

can't wait to find out what you guys are having!! also, cannot believe that Nathan is turning FIVE!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you Carrie. I've been wondering how your Thanksgiving went. I was taking "No news as good news". Can't wait to hear the news about whether I'm having a new Great grandson, or great granddaughter!!

Love you, Grandma

Katie said...

Can hardly wait for Friday!!! Praying for this little one. Hope you are feeling well! :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the update -- looking forward to knowing more about our coming grandbaby! :) Love, Mom