Monday, July 30, 2012

And miles to go before we sleep


I can't believe it's been exactly a month since I posted here! In that time, we took a 3-week, 2000-mile trip to see both sides of our family, as well as some dear friends. Whew! At 5 months old, Naomi has already racked up 9 states. I think that's pretty incredible! There were definitely some dicey moments in the car, though. =)

Here are a few pix with family, with more to come.

The three oldest cousins on a berry-picking outing in Michigan

Snuggles with Grandma
4 generations
Grammie and Pepaw with all 6 grandkids

Back soon!

6 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Miss you guys already! :) I think it's hilarious that you used the word "dicey" - I always refer to that as a Carrie word!

Mom said...

Great photos :) -- thanks for the additional miles from Michigan to spend a few days with our bunch! Love and miss you, Mom

Katie said...

Thank you, again, for including us as a stop in your journey!! We were blessed, and I'm still tickled pink that the Lord worked it all out! What a fun memory!

Grateful,
Katie

Wendi said...

Three kids in a car for all of thosr miles... wow! I imagine that you have made some really sweet memories.

It looks like the soap cloud should only be made with Ivory. Something about the make of that brand that makes the cloud possible.

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures, Carrie...and thanks for making the extra effort to come to KC. It was GREAT to meet Naomi and see all of you. We had a wonderful time.
Naomi is precious. (As are all of the others, of course.)

Miss you and love you, Grandma/Nana

Carrie said...

Yes, I can imagine that there were some dicey moments. I think you are very brave to take that trip! But what fun!