Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wrapping it up

Considering there were nearly 2000 pictures taken on several cameras over our vacation, it's taken me awhile to sort through them! There were so many great ones that I wanted to post some of my favorites here, and then I'll move on to other topics. =)

 This cutie pie recently learned to laugh, roll over, and suck on her fingers!
 The clan--can you imagine how many takes it took to get all 18 of us looking and at least somewhat smiling?! Notice the matching dresses from Grandma.
 The 5-year-olds: Bethany and Nathan
 The 3-year-olds: Addison and Natalie
 Grandma taking the 6 older grandkids on a paddleboat ride
 Grandpa's turn for making Naomi smile
 Love this one!
 Nathan got up on skis several times!
 Holding a BIG mouth bass caught by his uncles
 We stopped in Chicago to have lunch with my dear friend, Mandi
 My grandma (Nana) holding Naomi
 Little patriots
 Overnight stay in St. Louis with my close friend, Kelly
 Sisters!
 What a great pic of the older cousins enjoying some ice cream
 Snuggles with Pepaw

Love to our family and friends--we miss you already!!

6 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

:) cute!

Wendi said...

Way to go Nathan. Getting up on skis isn't as easy as it looks!

Sweet memories... thank you for sharing with us. :)

Mom said...

Great photos! So good to see you -- glad you had fun -- love, Mom

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, Natalie is a DOLL!! I love that one of her just smiling off to the side of the camera. What a great shot!

Again, it looks like you all had great fun. I'm so glad!

Katie said...

Wow ~ what a fun journey!!! Our month of travels is about to begin ~ we are thinking we're going to be hitting about ten states before we are all done.

Love all the photos!! (2000??) Wow, that's approximately a photo per mile of travel!) =)Gotta love the digital age!

Blessings on the rest of your summer,
Katie

Kara K said...

Love your N/A family (Nathan, Natalie, Naomi)