Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cleaning survey


Well, y'all, I've been thinking about my cleaning routine lately and it's made me wonder about your habits. I thought it would be fun to create a survey and have you comment on how often you do certain household tasks.

The survey is completely anonymous, so no need to fake your answers. =) I will definitely share the results next week. There are only 9 questions--and 7 are multiple choice--so this should take just a few minutes. Thanks for participating!

Click here to take survey

4 comments:

thehomespunheart said...

Fun! I did the survey :) Looking forward to hearing the results!

Leah in Iowa said...

I did, too. I hope others take part, otherwise Monica and I will know the other's cleaning habits. Busted! :)

Katie said...

No worries, Leah ~ I just mixed up the results a bit. hee hee

Fun survey, Carrie!

Have a great weekend!

Mom said...

I took the survey, too!
Love, Mom