Monday, June 9, 2014

KC, part 1

I recently mentioned a then-upcoming trip to Kansas City on our summer ABC list. I took the kids there last week for a few days to see my aunt and grandma, and to meet up with Monica and her kids as they went through that area.

As usual, Monica took way more pictures, but I thought I'd share a few now and then a part 2 post after the ones from Monica's camera are sorted. We had three big outings: here, here, and here. More photos to come soon!
Arts and crafts fun
Naomi sat on this chicken riding toy for almost an hour!
Nathan caught two small blue gill with a bamboo pole.
Natalie fed a baby goat.
We are thankful for the time we had together!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Cute photos :)

So glad you had this time together as well as safe travel!

Love you, Mom

angie said...

You packed a lot of fun into a few days! I'd love to visit Kaleidoscope! We have Crayola in our region, but it has a hefty admission price. Go Hallmark for making it free and using their scraps.

thehomespunheart said...

Cute!!! Need to get my pix uploaded for you!

Carrie said...

They are looking so much older! Sounds like a great trip!